Annmarie Sculpture Garden Info:
- City: Solomons, MD
- Type: Park
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Open daily 10 AM to 5 PM, Fridays 10 AM to 7 PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: Suggested donation is $5 per person
- Advance Tickets Required? No
Annmarie Sculpture Garden Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
Beautiful sculpture garden along the Patuxent River and Chesapeake Bay. They have a Fairy Garden and 1/4 mile walking path with sculptures.
More MD Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!