Burke Lake Park Info:
- City: Burke, VA
- Type: Park
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Open daily sunrise to sunset
- Free or Paid? Free
- Cost: Free for residents but sometimes a fee for non-residents on popular weekends.
- Advance Tickets Required? No
Burke Lake Park Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
Great family friendly park with tons to do. 888 acres with a finger lake so the lake trail is about 5 miles around. Also includes a marina, boat rentals, campgrounds, ice cream parlor, mini golf, mini train and carousel.
A couple of fun facts about this lovely park:
– 888 acre park with a 4.7 lake trail
– Free for Fairfax county residents BUT most days (even today on a Saturday!) they waive the $10 weekend fee for out of county
– Boat rentals are available but first come first serve (no online res. Today was a 2 hr wait at 1:30 PM)
– Great free disc golf course and a small fee mini golf course.
More VA Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!