Button Farm Living History Info:
- City: Germantown, MD
- Type: Farm
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Open for private groups who book in advance
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: $10 for self guided farm tour
- Advance Tickets Required? Yes
Button Farm Living History Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? No
Living history farm of 40 acres inside Seneca Creek State Park exploring the legacy of the Underground Railroad.
More MD Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!