Clark’s Elioak Farm Info:
- City: Ellicott City, MD
- Type: Farm
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Varies. Currently Petting Zoo is Tuesday thru Friday 10 AM to 6 PM and Weekends 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: $8 per person plus Add-Ons for Goat Feed, Cow Train Ride, Pony Ride
- Advance Tickets Required? Yes
Clark’s Elioak Farm Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? No
Historic Farm with a Petting Zoo, Fairy Tale Forest, Pony Rides, Cow Train Rides and a farm stand.
More MD Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!