Cox Farms Info:
- City: Centreville, VA
- Type: Farm
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Fall Festival Review at Cox Farms:
Cox Farms Exceeded Expectations BUT was also pretty hot and crowded. Here are my tips and our favorites from the day:
🥵 For the Heat:
1. Bring ice in water bottles and there are at least 2 drinking water stations to fill up.
2. 2 spray areas (like at the National Zoo) 1 in the Kiddie area for smaller kids and one on the way to Farm Chores.
3. Sunscreen and hats
💡For the Crowds:
1. @Kidsquarantineandme said the crowds are less around 3PM (closes at 6PM).
2. Walk around a bit to find less crowded spots. We found the hayride had no line at one point and hopped on! And then later, some of the slides were much less crowded.
3. We masked in the quasi-indoor spots like the school bus.
🌟 Our Favs:
1. The 6 slides were amazing!
2. Hayride was so cool with many interactive parts (don’t want to spoil the surprises but they definitely got me with one of the pranks!)
3. Corn Maze was great on protocols: it’s one way you just follow the path. LOTS of surprises like the school bus, ancient Egypt, pirates and a Bug Museum.
Check out a Reel of our fun here.
Cox Farms Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Not wheel chair accesible but strollers would work and they have free stroller rental!
Popular farm in Centreville that has a Fall Festival and corner market.
More VA Kids Spots here: More spots.