Dumbarton Oaks Info:
- City: Washington, DC
- Type: Park
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Currently Tuesday – Sunday 3-6PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: $7 per person plus taxes and fees
- Advance Tickets Required? Yes
Dumbarton Oaks Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
Currently only the gardens are open (not the mansion) but they are beautiful and wonderful to explore!
More DC Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!