Glenstone Outdoor Art Museum Info:
- City: Potomac, MD
- Type: Museum
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? No
- Good for Elementary? No
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Thursdays – Sundays 10 AM – 5 PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: Free but visitors must be 12 years old and up
- Advance Tickets Required? Yes
Glenstone Outdoor Art Museum Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
Glenstone is an outdoor art museum focusing on large sculptures in a large park in Potomac. They only allow children 12 and older.
More MD Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!