Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens Info:
- City: Washington, DC
- Type: Park
- Outdoor or Indoor? Outdoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Tues – Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: Suggested donation of $15 for adults, $5 for kids and $3 less for weekdays
- Advance Tickets Required? No
Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Lot
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
An estate, museum and gardens in Georgetown. Founded by Marjorie Post with 13 acres of beautiful formal gardens.
More DC Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!