Your Stress-free Solution for a great National Mall Trip and Smithsonian Museums with Kids!
Full Bundle for a 20% Savings!
Take away the stress of visiting DC or showing your out-of-town guests around. I created these 5 Museum Family Guides after 12 years of living in the area and learning that these Smithsonians did not have Kids Guides.
- 5 Museum Guides (Air and Space DC, American History Museum, Natural History Museum, Postal Museum, and National Zoo)
- Easy National Mall Guide
- Printable Kids Museum Passport
The National Mall Family Trip Guide will help you:
- ❤️Enjoy your time as a family with 2 detailed itineraries with maps. (Half-Day and Full-Day)
- ⭐️Have fun without worrying about where to park, where the closest restrooms are, what to reserve in advance (all included in the Guide!)
- 🍴Plan ahead with a list of Kid-Friendly Restaurants nearby and Age-Specific Tips for Babies/Toddlers, and Elementary/Teens.
- 💎Explore beyond the mall with recommendations for Hidden Gems, Best Playgrounds, and Parks in DC
- 🏛Get your kids excited about visiting the Smithsonian Museums with a printable Kids Passport that they can personalize. The last page is a “Stamps” page for them to cut and paste after they visit!
You will receive 6 separate PDFs that you can download and read on your phone or print and bring with you. Total of 51 pages. The PDFs will be emailed to you directly upon purchase as well as an instant download in your cart.
Hi! I’m Jennifer and I’ve lived in the DC area for the past 12 years (9 with kids!) and I know how difficult it is to plan a National Mall day with kids or out-of-town visitors. So I did all the leg work for you. I love helping families explore this incredible area!
Testimonies from DC Area Parents
“These guides are lifesavers! The Smithsonian museums have so much to offer that it can be easy to get swallowed up in all the exhibits. These guides help me focus my visits on the parts of the museum that have the biggest impact on my kids. I especially love the “Mom Tips” – I’ve been visiting Smithsonian museums for years and didn’t know half of them!” – Elle, Mom of 4
“Living in the suburbs, we love visiting the museums year-round. My kids love filling out their own Passport for the museums! They now see it around the house and ask when we can go get another “stamp!” – Will, Dad of 2
I hang out most days on Instagram and would be happy to help with any questions! www.instagram.com/familytripguides 😄