The Phillips Collection Info:
- City: Washington, DC
- Type: Museum
- Outdoor or Indoor? Indoor
- Age Range:
- Good for Babies? Yes
- Good for Elementary? Yes
- Good for Teens? Yes
Hours & Tickets
- Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays 10 AM – 4 PM
- Free or Paid? Paid
- Cost: Adults $16, 18 and under Free
- Advance Tickets Required? Yes
The Phillips Collection with Kids Amenities
- Restrooms? Yes
- Parking Type? Street
- Stroller/Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
Dupont Circle mansion with post-Impressionist and modern art.
More DC Kids Spots here: More spots.
Note: This entry was created in Summer 2021 and will be updated on a quarterly basis. Some of the information may be incorrect, especially with re-opening schedules changing hours and ticketing procedures. Please double check with the location for up-to-date info. Thanks so much for understanding!