Like many other Web sites, https://familytripguides.com/ makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to https://familytripguides.com/ and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
https://familytripguides.com/ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
I am a member of the Booking.com Affiliate Program.
I include accommodation recommendations in many of my posts to help readers find great places to stay with families. If you click through one of my Booking.com links and proceed with an accommodation booking, I will receive a small commission made from that booking and at no extra cost to you.
I am also a part of the Amazon Associates Program. By clicking on one of my Amazon links and purchasing a product, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I do not recommend products to my readers that I would not use myself.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://familytripguides.com/ does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://familytripguides.com/ has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- 3D National Mall map, showing just the Mall area from an oblique view with 3D buildings.U.S. National Park Service (http://npmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/national-mall-3d-map.jpg) This image or media file contains material based on a work of a National Park Service employee, created as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, such work is in the public domain in the United States.
- The Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution |Source=Self |Date= |Author=David Bjorgen |Permission=Copyleft. Multi-license with GFDL and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 2.5
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History, Alex Proimos from Sydney, Australia. Creative Commons License
- National Museum of American History, on the National Mall in Washington, DC, lorax, Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Rex Hammock, https://www.flickr.com/photos/rexblog/27067872274 , Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- National Museum of the American Indian, Gabriele Giuseppini, https://www.panoramio.com/photo/26925660, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unportedlicense.
- The National Museum of African Art in Washington, D.C.., JSquish, I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Washington, D.C. (2013) , Another Believer, This file is licensed under the Creative CommonsAttribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- Washington. Freer Gallery. Interior.This file is licensed under the Creative CommonsAttribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license., Miguel Hermoso Cuesta
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Cliff, Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0), https://www.flickr.com/photos/nostri-imago/2866400601
- National Portrait Gallery, Washington, D.C.., Bobak Ha'EriNational Portrait Gallery, Washington, D.C.. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.Bobak Ha'EriNational Portrait Gallery, Washington, D.C..
- Smithsonian Zoo front entrance, Quadell via Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain, via Wikimedia Commons, Public DomainSmithsonian Zoo front entrance
- The Renwick Gallery, a branch of the Smithsonian American Art Museum, located at 1661 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW in Washington, D.C., AgnosticPreachersKid, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- The Space Shuttle Discovery on display at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virgina, USA on 13 August 2012., Craigboy, This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- 2018.04.19 A Right To The City, Smithsonian Anacostia Community Museum, Washington, DC USA 01513, Ted Eytan, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)