Family Travel Made Easy
Kid-Friendly Hotels, Restaurants and Hidden Gems in Top Cities around the World!
NEW – Free Theme Night 1 pagers to #TravelFromHome
- Portugal Family Theme Night
- France Family Theme Night
- Taiwan Family Theme Night
- Rwanda Family Theme Night
And when its safe to travel again (or anytime to dream!)… check out the full Guides 👇
Each Family Guide includes an interactive Map with 40+ recommendations mentioned to plan the perfect trip!
“The Family Trip Guide to London is gold and I look forward to using more Family Trip Guides to plan visits to other cities in the future! Aside from helping us plan the trip in advance, having it on hand while traveling was truly the best part about it! Plans change when you’re traveling with kids. When we needed somewhere to eat on the fly, I had just the tool I needed to figure out a family friendly spot. Same for when we had unexpected extra free time.” Hope from Tunes4Tots.com.
Hi! I’m Jennifer and I ❤ traveling with my kids and sharing travel recommendations with other families! I am mom to 2 loving curious kiddos living outside Washington, D.C.
Below are some things that might be different than a typical travel blog as well as some recent Instagram musings:
- We are not sponsored by any hotels or attractions, so you can be sure our reviews are unbiased.
- I loooove travel photography, but you won’t find that here. We are committed to saving you time in your travel planning and want to decrease the seemingly endless scrolling and personal stories.
- We ❤ Lists! Friends would ask us for our travel recommendations after trips and so FTG started as a list lovers paradise with spreadsheets of dozens of recommendations. We’ve now moved to giving you the TOP tips from local moms and frequent travelers so you don’t have to wade through the dozens of kid friendly restaurants in a city.
- Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Pedro Szekely
- VV Nincic on Flickr. CC by 2.0.
- Francesco Sgroi on Flickr. CC by 2.0.