Hi! I’m Jennifer and I ❤ traveling with my kids and sharing travel recommendations with other families! I am mom to 2 curious kiddos living outside Washington, D.C.
I grew up living all around the US and overseas in Egypt, the Netherlands and Germany. I created FamilyTripGuides.com to help make family travel easy wherever your travels take you!
I would love to hear what would be helpful to you and your family AND if you have any specific travel questions in the comments below or on Instagram!
- Multicultural Kids Blogs: Why We LOVE Traveling with Young Children (and How to Survive!) (with 6 tips for international flights!)
- Multicultural Kids Blogs: Including Kids in All Stages of the Family Trip (with pics of a Swiss cow drooling on our stroller!)
DC with Kids:
- Kid-Friendly DC: Tips for Visiting Smithsonian Museums with Young Kids (0-6)
- Patch: A Mom’s Tips on Visiting DC Museums with Kids This Summer
- DC Moms Blog: Why Fall Is My Favorite Time to Visit the Smithsonians with Kids
- Fairfax County Times: Be a Tourist Without Leaving Northern Virginia (online and in print)
- 10 Fun Facts about Washington, D.C. with Kids (Multicultural Kids Blogs.com)
- Sunshine Whispers: The Absolute Best Smithsonian Museums for Babies
- Dulles Moms: Rediscover Local Museums with Family Trip Guides
- District Family Video Interview: Fun interview with the great folks at District Family about the Guides