Hi! I’m Jennifer and I ❤ traveling with my kids and sharing travel recommendations with other families! I am a mom to 2 curious kiddos living outside Washington, D.C.
I grew up living all around the US and overseas in Egypt, the Netherlands, and Germany. I created FamilyTripGuides.com to help make family travel easy wherever your travels take you!
I would love to hear what would be helpful to you and your family AND if you have any specific travel questions in the comments below or on Instagram!
DC with Kids:
- Washington Post: Playgrounds are essential escape for kids, especially now. Here’s how to visit them safely
- Kid-Friendly DC: Tips for Visiting Smithsonian Museums with Young Kids (0-6)
- Patch: A Mom’s Tips on Visiting DC Museums with Kids This Summer
- DC Moms Blog: Why Fall Is My Favorite Time to Visit the Smithsonians with Kids
- Fairfax County Times: Be a Tourist Without Leaving Northern Virginia (online and in print)
- 10 Fun Facts about Washington, D.C. with Kids (Multicultural Kids Blogs.com)
- Sunshine Whispers: The Absolute Best Smithsonian Museums for Babies
- Dulles Moms: Rediscover Local Museums with Family Trip Guides
- District Family Video Interview: Fun interview with the great folks at District Family about the Guides
- Multicultural Kids Blogs: Why We LOVE Traveling with Young Children (and How to Survive!) (with 6 tips for international flights!)
- Multicultural Kids Blogs: Including Kids in All Stages of the Family Trip (with pics of a Swiss cow drooling on our stroller!)