Introduction to Bowl America Burke
Bowl America in Burke, Virginia is a well-known spot for families looking for a fun night out in the area! Bowl America was recently acquired by the larger Bowlero group and offers a great experience for people of all ages and skill levels. I went when my kids were younger during their summer program of free bowling for little ones. Whether you are a seasoned bowler or just looking to introduce your kids to the sport, Bowl America in Burke is the perfect destination for a day or night of entertainment.
As for the age to start bowling, it can be played by anyone, regardless of age. Bowl America Burke offers bumper lanes and lightweight balls, making it more accessible for young children.
Bowl America Burke's Hours, Food & Specials
Monday - Friday 4 PM to 11 PM, Saturday 12 PM to 12 AM and Sunday 12 PM to 11 PM.
MOM TIP: They often run specials on their website, like 10% off lane reservations, so check it out before you head out!
Food Options at Bowl America in Burke, Virginia
Since Bowl America was acquired by Bowlero, their menu has expanded! My kids love having food at a bowling alley, it definitely increases the family fun. You can check out their entire menu online and I pulled out some of my kids' favorites below:
- Chicken Wings
- Love Me Tenders with lots of sauce options
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Cheesy Dippers
- Jumbo Pretzel
- Cauliflower Bites
- Nacho Avalanche (warning: when we ordered this, it was HUGE and we couldn't finish it!)
Other Specials at Bowl America Burke
- Sunda Funday: Sundays starting at 6 pm $3.99 Games and $3.99 Shoe Rental. Subject to lane availability.
- Triple Play Tuesday: Tuesdays starting at 8 pm. $3.33 Games and $3.33 Tacos.
- Check out their website during the summer they often have passes and discounts for kids to bowl throughout the summer. I believe they are available for the almost dozen Bowl America's and Bowlero's in the DC, Virginia and Maryland area.
More Places to Play Near Bowl America Burke
- Burke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Mini Golf
- South Run Rec Center
- Lake Accotink Park
- Hidden Pond Park, Nature Center, Playground, and Hike
Check out 40 more indoor spots in Northern Virginia here!