Cox Farms Fall Festival Tips
Survived Cox Farms and loved it as always! This was actually my husbands’ first time and his verdict, “like a charming Fall Disneyland!” 🎃
1️⃣- Go to the Dino Slide right away. This is the huge blue slide you see in pics and it is awesome but has the longest line of the 6 slides. We went straight there again and the wait was half as long as when I walked by later.
2️⃣- Save the Corn Maze til the end as it has a rolling start so no line!
3️⃣- Buy the apple cider donuts at the exit (where you get your free pumpkin) as the line in the farm was 40+ people. You can warm them up for 10 seconds at home and save time!
More notes for Cox Farm Fall Festival:
- 🚻 Only portable restrooms
- 😷 Staff all masked
- 📱 Free cell phone charging station near the Gorilla slide
- 🐴 Hayrides end at 5:30 PM. (Farm closes at 6PM for the Festival folks and on Fridays and Weekends Fields of Fear begins later)
- 🚰 Water bottle filling stations throughout. I remember at the Farm Chores and I think over by the Free Apple Cider.
Our Family Favorites at Cox Farms Fall Festival:
- The 6 slides were amazing! The Dino slide is the largest at the Cox farms fall festival and 6 people can slide down at once. My kids also liked the Miner slide which is all in a tube, the Volcano slide and the Farm slide. They also have 3-5 other smaller slides.
- Hayride was so cool with many interactive parts (don’t want to spoil the surprises but they definitely got me with one of the pranks!)
- The Cornundrum Maze was amazing because it’s one way you just follow the path. LOTS of surprises like the school bus, ancient Egypt, pirates, and a Bug Museum.
Everyone gets a free pumpkin on the way out!